Friday, September 25, 2015

Home Tour - Our First Home

We moved out of our beloved first home few months ago. From the perfect house in not-so-perfect-for-us location to completely-ugly-total-fixer-upper house in the most-perfect-for-us location. While we have been trying to make it livable and lovable, I look back to the pictures of our old home from time to time. I admit, our family is totally enjoying the short commutes and extra family time, but first home is first home, right? It's special. More so for us since it was in super pristine state when we bought it and all I did was accessorize it to make it look better. I don't have a post that shows each room of the house so here are some pictures for you.



Foyer



Living Room

Kitchen

Family Room

Family room - patio door to Backyard

Kitchen - view from Family Room

Guest bedroom

Girl's Nursery

2nd Bathroom


Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Side Yard

Back yard

Back yard

Back yard

 My heart is heavy now! Miss that home, so many memories!

Have a good weekend everyone. I hope to start showing our new-old house and what we have been doing for past 8 months pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment