Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Shower Printable for Girl - Guess Baby's Birthday

It's been a long time I posted anything here. We moved and things haven't settle down yet, so I took a long break from blogging. Hopefully I will start back up and show you a lot of things I am planning in the new abode.

Past weekend we planned a quick shower for a friend who is due with her 2nd baby soon. We only had 3-4 days to plan and prepare so we didn't do a lot, just ordered take out food, decorated a little, played baby shower games and had lot of fun. I realized the spontaneous get-togethers are quite fun since we don't stress so much about the arrangements. We used what we had on hand mostly for decorations. I did make a girly diaper cake and a little printable, oh did I say our friend is having a girl? So yeah, it was super girly, everything pink and gray with a little touch of yellow. I would have gone with other pastels than pink if she was having a 2nd girl but her first one was a boy so I knew she could handle some pink. Or a lot of it. Here is a quick look of that pinky pink diaper cake, sorry for the poor picture quality.



About the printable, it is a game that all guests will guess when the baby will be born. Obviously there is no winning during the shower, but mom can save it as a keepsake. I tried to find free printable for this online but I couldn't, so I made one. I thought I would share it so anyone looking for free printables for a last minute shower could use it. Since this is a monthly printable, I made for each month for the rest of the year. I will try to make some boy versions and post them soon.


Hope you like them. Please leave a note in the comments if you used these so I know that they are actually being used.

1 comment:

  1. hi, do you still have these? I want August / September 2017 one?

    ReplyDelete