Friday, August 5, 2016

70's Home Reno - Sneak Peek

Good Morning! It's Friday already. This week went fast. I wanted to show a couple of pictures of the remodel. iPhone pictures, of course. I have to cleanup and stage each room before taking blog worthy pictures, but I couldn't wait to give a sneak peek.



We went with white and pale grey color palette for this house. We have honey oak and beige all over our old home and they are so not my colors. But the house was new and it was our first house so we couldn't dare to change anything. This home gave us a perfect blank slate to pick the colors I wanted. Most people that walk in say you painted all walls white, but it's not white. It's grey. I will list the paint colors used as I share each room. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment