Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekly Planner - Free Printable

A free printable for folks like me that plan on Friday for the following week. Yup, My week doesn't start from Monday, it starts from Friday and ends on Thursday. Well, that's because I plan on Friday afternoon/evening for the weekend and the work week that follows. You might think why start with friday when I plan late in the day. Well, I complete some tasks on Friday evening like grocery shopping or atleast force myself to complete something around the house because I am usually a night owl on Fridays.

So here it is, for people like me. If you download please leave a comment (you don't have to mention your name, just be anonymous) so I know I have friends that think like me.

Again, it's still an image file, so right click on the image and open in new window or tab. Then right click on the image in new window/tab and save image to your computer. This way you will get a better quality file. I am yet to setup an online file share account so please bare with me.


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this lovely planner, though i have to adjust with my own week style, but yet i like it!
    beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. A month is too long, a day is too short, but a week, a week is JUST perfect. <3 it

    ReplyDelete