Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Repurposed Changing Table

Remember the changing table that I updated by adding shelf liners using wrapping paper?


Since the kid has grown and potty trained, I didn't need this in our bedroom anymore. I have been waiting for this time to change it into storage for my craft supplies. Finally I could. Here is how it is housing all my craft items.




I love how I can see all the supplies vs stored behind cabinet doors. I might just put my sewing machine on the top rack too, just concerned about all the weight it is holding right now. I did not designate the bins yet. Labeling them will make it even more functional, but for now, this is much better than what I had before. I got the best use of this little piece, especially for the $20 I paid for it.

Source list:

Blue and Yellow bins: Target Dollar section
Clear Scrapbook boxes: Michaels
Small Pink bins: Target Dollar section
Basket: Target - Nate Berkus Collection
Big Bins: Threshold storage bins from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment