Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yellow & Lavender Party - Daughter's First Birthday

It has been 1 year 3 months that our daughter turned ONE and I haven't posted about her beautiful birthday party that I worked so hard for. I wanted to write a long post with every little detail so I have been putting it off. She has turned 2, three months ago and I haven't posted about either of the parties. So I thought its time to atleast post some pictures of the 1st birthday party. I am so proud of it because I worked day and night for more than a month to put this together, most of which is designed/made by me. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.








And the pretty girl ....


That's it, just pictures. Pictures by a local Photographer Kymberley Day. I will post the details soon, hopefully. Before that I will show you some pictures of the 2nd Birthday tomorrow.

Update: You can see 2nd Birthday pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment