Thursday, October 30, 2014

Glow in the Dark gifts - Treat for Halloween

It's almost Halloween! I barely got the school gifts ready for Trick or Treat tomorrow.But I am really happy about how they turned out, and there is no candy involved.


Glow in the dark bracelets! They are everywhere, cheap, can be very useful for safety on Halloween night when the little ones are trick or treating on the streets AND its not candy. I hate the amount of candy kids get on this day and lets not even talk about those eyeballs and stuff. So this was a nice variation.

I used these adorable printable tags for this gift. After printing and cutting them by hand (35 of them! Seriously, I should have just bought a circle punch), I started assembling.

Here is what I used:

CardStock - Michaels
Glow in the Dark 12 pack bracelets - Michaels
2 different Washi tapes in black (dots & chevron) - Michaels
Free printable - LadybugTeacherFiles
clear tape to stick the tag to glow sticks




Be Safe & Have Fun Trick or Treating with your little ones. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment