Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Corky Vase

My Dad loves WINE and my husband loves to collect the corks. So everytime my dad visits (usually for couple of months) we stock up lot of vino at home. That leaves a lot of corks. I didn't know what to do with them until recently I have been in blog world. While I take time to make something with them, I decided to display them in a vase. I had some short square ikea glass vases so I arranged the corks in them. I decided to place it on the corner wine rack that my husband calls his mini bar (what better place to display corks than wine rack, right?), Since I accent our Living room with orange, added a trim at the bottom of the vase with an orange scrap paper.





Now, all I need to do is find an Orange rug, and some throw pillows, and couple of side tables and.... its a looooooong list. I'll get there, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment