Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our 2013 Christmas Tree

Here is our Christmas Tree this year, not very different from last year.



I did not want to purchase any new ornaments this year. In fact, I donated some of our ornaments so the tree is less cluttered. I kept all the meaningful ones like the Lion & Lamb one that symbolizes peace, Chocolate and martini (mom & dad's favorites), the felt ornament H made all by herself with felt stickers, the one ornament I bought this year that says 2013 and the nicer ones like Santa, Starburst and the glitter one.


I also added some bangles that my daughter likes to wear to dress up alone with her hand and foot prints from 1st Christmas, a Baby Girl ornament and a personalized wooden ornament that has our names and year of marriage engraved, which was a present from hubby (a traditional gift for 5th anniversary).


For the skirt, I used the two Red and Silver tree skirts I had for a layered, fuller look. I skipped the nativity set this year, because all the pieces break easily and I can't trust H around it.





And for the topper, I used the birds and nests ornaments all grouped.


Here it is in all its glory.


And a shot with the biggest gift we got in life, sitting under the tree, in her school Christmas Program outfit.



Merry Christmas you all. Linking up to Holiday Cheer in Blogsphere @ Megan's and Courtney's.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the bird on top! That's one cutie pie in the last pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Megan. I love both of your blogs. I have been wanting to start and finish the live fit program but couldn't yet. Hopefully in 2014. Happy New Year.

      Delete